Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lewis.


 "Talk to me about the truth of religion and I'll listen gladly. Talk to me about the duty of religion and I'll listen submissively. But don't come talking to me about the consolations of religion or I shall suspect that you don't understand." (C.S. Lewis, A Grief Observed)
"Can a mortal ask questions which God finds unanswerable? Quite easily, I should think. All nonsense questions are unanswerable." (C.S. Lewis, A Grief Observed)
"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." (C.S. Lewis)
"He died not for men, but for each man. If each man had been the only man made, He would have done no less." (C.S. Lewis)




... You're Creator and I'm what You've made.

No comments:

Post a Comment