Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New beginnings!

Oh, the insanity of these three years here in America - from dream days to nightmares and all in between! In all things, I'm thankful for the Lord who has brought me and kept me here... in all things, I'm thankful for all the days and all the possibilities of beauty inside of each one of them!
I believe God works through seasons - we go through the lessons He wants to teach us, and we move to new places, meeting new faces, experiencing new things... I'm eager for the new of God to me!
In all things... He makes beautiful things.
A toast for a new day - and for new beginnings!
I'm sending much love from a cold America, and from a heart warm of Brazilian love!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR7VOKQ0xJY

... You're Creator and I'm what You've made.

No comments:

Post a Comment