Sunday, January 15, 2012

A thought on death.

As I finally come face to face with grieving my dad's passing, this amazing quote came to me... interesting and truthful way of seeing things:


"Death robs us of a certain completion we desire in a life, but it also reminds us of the value of each life God creates (Col. 1:16). Cherish the gift of life and savor the joy of God’s handiwork." - Dave Branon













Even though it hurts me so much... I have to keep on living. It's extremely tough for me to walk away from you all because I feel like abandoning you, and what scares me the most is forgetting... I don't want to forget, to the same extent that I cannot allow the memories to paralyze me - or even kill me.
You'll be forever loved, treasured and honored.
Your legacies lives through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment